Tuesday, November 8, 2011
November Update
Oh, my good old updates I know you are as excited as I am right? I do this for journaling purposes...... I ran across my high school journal the other day and was having some good chuckles! The things that were so important to me then seem a bit shallow and ridiculous, hopefully my fully grown children won't judge too harshly :) Anyways, Bryan is in school and working which equals he is non existent to us throughout the week. We do get to see him on Friday and Saturday though, so that's a plus! I have hit my busy season and am just trying to stay on top of things. I have a double session this Friday and I only have an hour between shoots, so it should be pretty crazy! I am also trying to do better with spending quality time with my kids. It is so hard to get all my editing done and make sure I'm not neglecting my children......... ugh, I need better time management skills ;) I am looking forward to the holidays and spending time with my family! I love playing Santa too :) Bryan was put in charge of Ethan this year and I am doing all of Kye's. The problem is I am nearly done, and he won't even bother with it. If I don't kick his but he will be trying to shop on Christmas Eve, he drives me bonkers! I am not a fan of busy shopping malls and stores, so I tend to get it done early and be done with it. Kylie is a busy bee too. She has been doing great in school, dancing like crazy, and even doing so well with her solo classes! She even started choir again at school which she loves doing every year. Ethan is on break for preschool he is doing so well though. He is writing up a storm and asks how to spell everything so he can write it down :) I remember Kye going through this phase too! He wrote his entire wishlist to Santa by himself :) So proud of him and how much he is learning this year. Well that is us as of right now, short and sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment