Wednesday, November 16, 2011

7 Years Old


I can't believe it has been seven years!  Happy Birthday to my sweet Kylie bug :)  I am not lying when I say it feels like it was just yesterday that I had her.  I remember every detail of my pregnancy with Kye and her birth.  I don't know why, but I have a harder time recalling my pregnancy with Ethan?  Weird....  Kye is such a blessing to our family.  She is kind, loving, smart, talented, happy, and easy going!  She takes things a little seriously, and has tender feelings.  Every time I look at her I think what a beautiful young lady she is becoming.  I am so proud to be her mommy and so grateful to be as well!  We love you Kylie and hope you have a Happy 7th Birthday!










1 comment:

Jon and Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Kylie! Can't believe that I have watched her grow up these last 3 years. Time goes by so fast.