Friday, August 19, 2011

Our little Chick-let.....

Well dance tryouts have come and gone once again and Kylie did awesome! Or so her teacher tells me ;) Kylie moved up this year to the Chicks performing team!!! YAY for her, we are so proud of her! She also made Hip Hop team again as well. She has been asking me to do a solo for well over a year now, but I was hesitant to put that much more time and money into it. After watching her last year we decided to jump in and do a solo this year. I know she will do a great job and am so excited for her! I don't think I did a solo until I was in the 9th grade. I love the confidence that dance is providing and know she will only grow more from doing a solo this year. So this year we have a little Chick-let on our hands, and are super excited to see her continue to grow in her talents :)

No comments: