Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back To School!

Yay! We are back in school and filling our brains to the brim :) Well at least Kylie is, Ethan doesn't start till the day after Labor Day. Now I must tell you, I planned on only taking Kylie's back to school pictures, and waiting on little old Ethan till closer to his school start date, but he insisted on taking pictures too! You can't tell, he looks like he was forced to do it, frankly he looks extremely uninterested in the whole event! Oh well, K SARA SARA! Noticed I added one with Kylie totally losing it in a laugh! I had someone ask me if Kylie was an unhappy child because she doesn't smile in all of her pictures....... not the case she is always happy, she just thinks she has a jacked up smile and teeth (something she has learned from her father!) I told her it's her choice how she smiles for photos I wasn't going to chew her out anymore about it :) So if she is not smiling it is by her choice and hers alone! Frankly I like a good serene look, you see the subjects eyes much better, and that is one of my favorite parts of a photograph :) Enjoy our rendition of school pictures!

1 comment:

Rissy & Spence said...

Katrina, This is what I have learned is people don't always have too smile with their mouth & teeth... We can Smile with our eyes, we call it smile eyes.. I think ur kids are the cuties little kids who like their foto taken. Keep up the great work, I hope that u can take mind my hubby couple pictures taken, we will let u know when, where, My hubby loves the pictures taken outside to se the beauty all around us... I am glad that u are friends since i knew in high school.. Take care have awesome credible week & weekend too. Sending my love of friendship :) :) :) to u & ur cute little family.. Ur friend, Marissa(Bowler)Nichols