Thursday, March 3, 2011

March Update {2011}

Okay March is here! Coming in like a Lion, and it had better go out like a Lamb :) Bry turned 31 on March 1st, but not much has seemed to change. He is busy with work and school just like always. He has a new calling and is excited about it. I think his Dad gave him a passion for scouts! He is now the new Varsity Coach in our ward, and has his work cut out for him. Our program hasn't been running very smoothly so he needs to get all the boys caught up and maybe even get some of them to earn those Eagles ;) Looks like I'll be minus a husband more when camps come around. I am making a few changes with my business right now that I am super excited about!!!! You will just have to stay tuned on that though, I don't want to give away too many details ;) I am keeping busy at home, because soon it will be warm and catching your breath is hard to do! I am also working out and watching what I eat, otherwise known as DIETING! Bry is supposed to be doing it with me, but he doesn't seem to be as determined as I am! I have 20lbs to lose by May 21st and I am sticking with it this time! I found a great app for my phone that is really helping me stay on top of my calorie intake so it has been nice :) Miss Kylie is gearing up for her busy competition season, we recorded her dances this week so that we can practice, practice, practice! She is performing her hip hop routine next Friday at the spinnaker review so we'll get on that one first ;) This year we can pretty much plan on being at the competitions from sun up to sun down since she competes three routines. She loves it though, so I guess I will just need to prepare for some major bleacher butt! Ethan is a little tiger as usual. I swear I don't have a clue where the kid comes up with half of the stuff that he does! He is doing well in school, and is writing his name ( it is so cute). Well that is pretty much it in a nut shell! Just remember to beware the Ides of March! LOL, I hope you have all read Julius Caesar or that make no sense at all!

No comments: