Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Bryan (aka DADDY)

Yep, today is Bry's 31st birthday :) The old goat! Just teasing, I'll be there soon enough, well four more years, but they fly by! It was cell phone upgrade time, and we signed a new contract so for our anniversary and bry's birthday we got two for one Evo's for $100!!! Good deal right!?! He also got some legos from the kids ;) They wanted to get him the $130 lego Hogwarts castle, but I talked them down to a $15 police one :) We had dinner at Bry's parents house on Sunday and we had some of his favorite eats, and today well he gets off early and I'm sure we'll try to do something special. He has been eyeing a stupid $25 BYU wrist band that he is going to buy with his bday moola, seriously, a rubber $25 bracelet! MEN!!!! Anyways to each there own :)

No comments: