Did you know that my baby brother is getting married!!! I am lucky enough to be their photographer too ;) I remember being a little kid and thinking it seemed like forever till I would be a grown up! Well, I grew up a long time ago, but it is even harder to imagine my little brother as a grown up for some reason. He came five years after me, and seven years after Jake. He has been the baby for so long!! Everyone in the family is all grown up now, no more kids for my parents. They now have all adult children ;) I called Jason my baby brother in front of Kylie today, she started laughing and said he wasn't a baby! He will always be my baby brother though, the person when I was a child I felt the need to defend and protect! When Bry and I first got married when ever I'd get mad I would yell "Jason," then apologize out of habit ;) Bry called me Christine for a little while when the opposite would happen, LOL! I am so happy Jason has found such an amazing person to spend his life with! We all love Tela, Ethan says she is really pretty :) She definitely is! Congrats Jason and Tela! I love you both and look forward to your wedding in May :)
Monday, March 21, 2011
Getting Married
Did you know that my baby brother is getting married!!! I am lucky enough to be their photographer too ;) I remember being a little kid and thinking it seemed like forever till I would be a grown up! Well, I grew up a long time ago, but it is even harder to imagine my little brother as a grown up for some reason. He came five years after me, and seven years after Jake. He has been the baby for so long!! Everyone in the family is all grown up now, no more kids for my parents. They now have all adult children ;) I called Jason my baby brother in front of Kylie today, she started laughing and said he wasn't a baby! He will always be my baby brother though, the person when I was a child I felt the need to defend and protect! When Bry and I first got married when ever I'd get mad I would yell "Jason," then apologize out of habit ;) Bry called me Christine for a little while when the opposite would happen, LOL! I am so happy Jason has found such an amazing person to spend his life with! We all love Tela, Ethan says she is really pretty :) She definitely is! Congrats Jason and Tela! I love you both and look forward to your wedding in May :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment