Thursday, December 23, 2010

Keeping Busy

After we got over some sickness, we have been keeping busy! I modified our 12 Days plan. So far we have seen Tangled, and had a story night. We went bowling which was too cute for words! Kylie is so tiny, Ethan was even better at hauling the bowling balls around :) We had a night of playing Wii resort, and a discussion of Christ's birth :) Tuesday we watched Kylie perform in the school choir, and then Grandma and Papa took us to Narnia! Well, Jason my Dad and Bry went and saw Tron. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader was really good though. Yesterday Bry took the kids up to Pam and Ed's to make Christmas cookies and sled with his sisters. I couldn't go because I went up to the Capitol and took some fun Bridals with Deja. Deja and I were great friends when I was a kid :) She is actually the one who took me to church with her which resulted in my baptism. She lives in Louisiana so while she was here for Christmas vacation we had to get her bridals done :) She is an amazing person!! Today we are going to make some more cookies for Santa, and a few for our nursery graduation party this Sunday :) The kids are receiving a certificate and will be wearing graduation caps and everything (should be so cute!). We also get to introduce next years theme "I know the scriptures are true." I am really excited for this new year in primary, I love and enjoy the kids so much! I am really looking forward to 2011 and I am keeping an optimistic attitude that things are going to be good :) Hope you all are having a fun holiday season just like we are :)

No comments: