Friday, December 10, 2010

12 Days Of HOLT Christmas

I have had a couple of people ask me what I am doing with my kids for our annual TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION!!!! So here goes our itinerary ;) Day 1 (13th)- The Art of Christmas *we are doing a cute little Christmas art project at home :) Day 2 (14th)- Goodies Galore! *we are making some yummy holiday treats (I'm sure they'll be gone by the end of the day) Day 3 (15th)- Movie Madness *we are going to see Tangled :) Day 4 (16th)- Strike Alley *Kylie won a free game of bowling at school and has been begging to go, so off a bowling we will go ;) Day 5 (17th)- Light the Night *UM....... we are going to go see some Christmas lights!!!! Day 6 (18th)- Gift of Love *We are going to make and deliver our neighbor gifts, all done with some love ;) Day 7 (19th)- Away in A Manger *We are having a family night reading the scriptures of the story of Christ's birth! Day 8 (20th)- Game Night! *Yep, family home evening is going to consist of some Christmas games, can anyone say BINGO! Day 9 (21st)- Lunch w/ Elves *After Kylie's choir performance we are going to go see some elves at Gardner Village and have some lunch while we're at it! Day 10 (22nd)- Hot eats and treats *We are going to IHOP for some yummy breakfast with our famous HOT COCOA night! Day 11 (23rd)- Santa's Cookies *We are making some cookies for Santa, who is coming the next day ;) Day 12 (24th)- The first gift of Christmas! *The kids are going to receive the first gift of Christmas, PJ's! Well that is it for our twelve days of Christmas! What do you think? I think we are going to have some fun ;)

3 comments:

jennifer said...

love all this you are super creative!!! thankyou for sharing!!

Kari said...

Sounds like a great list ... we started strong last year but didn't make it through. This year I'll just be glad to survive with the mess in my kitchen! I think we packed more than 12 days of fun into our Disney trip so I'm calling it good!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

So fun!! What a great list! Lucky kids :) i hope you have a beautiful 12 days of Christmas, you definitely deserve a great Christmas, ending such a difficult year on a really sweet note. Love you.