I know I have said that I think I may be breeding a super model a dozen times, but it scares me sometimes when she busts out the pictures above! I don't have to tell her what to do at all anymore! Don't think I don't tell her to smile either, she just won't! She told me that isn't what they do on the model show :) She cracks me up! I love that she loves taking pictures though, I am pretty sure she is kind of the one behind launching me into this career. She even asked me the other day if I'd take her wedding photos! I told her no because I didn't want to work on her wedding day ;) Well we are going up to my Grandma's cabin next month and I think we are going to be trying a new family picture! Since I have yet to love myself in any of the others we have done. Outfits are being created, and I am excited :) I LOVE fall colors :)
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
I'm Going To Be A Super Model
I know I have said that I think I may be breeding a super model a dozen times, but it scares me sometimes when she busts out the pictures above! I don't have to tell her what to do at all anymore! Don't think I don't tell her to smile either, she just won't! She told me that isn't what they do on the model show :) She cracks me up! I love that she loves taking pictures though, I am pretty sure she is kind of the one behind launching me into this career. She even asked me the other day if I'd take her wedding photos! I told her no because I didn't want to work on her wedding day ;) Well we are going up to my Grandma's cabin next month and I think we are going to be trying a new family picture! Since I have yet to love myself in any of the others we have done. Outfits are being created, and I am excited :) I LOVE fall colors :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment