Tuesday, August 10, 2010
The Bad Guy
How did I become the bad guy? It seems wherever I go, or whatever I do lately with everyone I know I end up being the bad guy! I guess I am easy to hate or something! I AM SICK OF IT!!!! How is it I can get blamed for one friend saying something mean to another friend, and I wasn't even in the conversation? How do people despise me even though I haven't seen them or hung out with them for months? How is it you can do things for people till your blue in the face, but they can still turn around and spit in my face? Or how about doing something nice for someone and then they find something wrong with it! I've become everyone favorite escape goat villain! I think just by breathing I piss people off! Well I am done, I think I am better off sticking to my family. Everyone else can go find someone else to be mad at all the time, and just leave me alone! Kattrina is signing out, just pretend like I don't exist! Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
You ok? Sounds like we need a girls movie night so you can just relax. Hope you are ok. Have a good day and know you are loved.
So sorry. I know just what you are going through. It's a double edged sword, you want to have friends but then they just stab you in the back and what's said is you have already done the junior high thing! Don't let it get you down, sadly that is the only advice I can give you, because I have yet figured out just what to do myself :)
hi this is josh. i just wanted you to know that our baby is only six days old and he just told me that it is your fault he is still crapping his pants. oh, and he hates you too :)
sorry life sucks sometimes. Let us know if you need to come over for a venting session.
This made me so sad! :( Can you come to Louisiana and visit me, then you could take our engagement pictures and we could dance around in my living room like me used to do! :) I'm sorry sweetie!
Hey, I hope you know Josh was just teasing you...haha. We're sorry you're having a hard time! We think you're great!!!
Thanks Josh :) Of course I know he's teasing Lori, I would consider myself shallow with no sense of humor if I didn't ;) Thanks everyone, sorry for my little rant!
i love you too!
Post a Comment