Saturday, July 10, 2010

Down at the Holt Cabin

We went down to the cabin on the 5th for the Holt family party, and I brought my camera along. I had intended to take some pictures of Kylie in her cute sundress and cowboy hat, but of course I forgot the hat. Well all the little girlies tagged along and wanted to get in on the action too :) I was happy to get a picture with both of my kids as well, since usually I am behind the scenes :) Don't get me wrong I hate both of them, because I look horrible in every picture ever taken of me!!!! However, my Mom says it's just me because she loves them. So I decided to post them just the same, to prove I am part of my family too :) Not just a ghost looming behind the camera all the time ;)

No comments: