Friday, February 12, 2010

A New Love

Yes, I have found a new candy to go gaga over!!!! They are delicious and the last thing from nutritious there is!!!! If you know me you know I love coconut, and I found these little treats last week, the next time I went to the store they were gone!!! There were plenty of the new York peppermint patty ones, and Hershey's dark chocolate, but alas these puppies had disappeared (not surprising after trying them). However, I decided to do my grocery shopping at Winco today and found two last bags, so of course I bought both and hid them ;) If you like coconut and should happen upon some, try them!!! They are a new fave for this chic!

1 comment:

Anna said...

These look amazing!! Don't you hate it when they only make a small batch of the best candy. I've never been able to find those coconut M&M's again.