Sunday, February 7, 2010

February Update

I can't believe February is here! January went by so slow it seems, yet I still can't believe it's over! Bry is in school, working, and keeping super duper busy!!! He is taking a writing class, that I have to do the homework for, but I will definitely help him out since I couldn't possibly help with the calculous stuff!! Yikes, I really hate math ;( February is always an extrememly busy month for us! With Valentines, our Anniversary, and Bry's birthday on the first day of March! Not to mention he is turning 30, so I thought I'd try something a bit better than a normal old birthday! I am keeping busy and am really excited about our disney trip next month, and warmer weather for out door shoots! Kylie is pretty busy too, she starts competitions at the beginning of April so they are really practicing their dance hard. They are little french maids this year (so cute) She has also become a world class champion of Mario Karts! She has opened all the new levels by herself, and has even beat Bry in a couple of races ;) Ethan is Ethan. The one and only super naughty, yet so darn cute kid you could ever meet! He is really looking forward to his birthday in May for some reason. He tells me he wants a different type of cake each week for it! He also tells anyone he sees that his is going to Disneyland and he is going to see Buzz Lightyear to the rescue (that is what he calls him). Hopefully we make it through the month of love with only good memories and fun times!!!!

No comments: