Thursday, November 5, 2009
Update
Okay it's November and time for a monthly update on our rather dull lives ;) Bry is at school and work all the time as usual! His work has also started their holiday hours already so now they don't close till 10, so basically we give each other a glance at best everyday! I have been sick to start this month off! I hate being sick :( I just don't have down time for it right now! I am once again fully booked this month. It's a bit crazy really, even when I get booked I seem to find ways to keep squeezing more people in. Once I feel like I'm getting a grip on all my editing I'm taking more pictures that will need to be edited! It's a never ending cycle. I am planning on giving myself a bit of a break in December though! I am also looking forward to Kylie's birthday and of course New Moon this month!!!!! Yay :) Oh, and some yummy Thanksgiving dinner at my Mom's this year :) Nobody can ever out do your own Mom's food. Kylie is counting down the days till she'll be FIVE, I know it's scary how fast time flies!!!! She has been on fall break at preschool, but goes back on Tuesday. She is also busy at dance learning her new routine which has something do to with french maids ;) Oh!!! my favorite from her was on Halloween. She came home from trick or treating and Eoughan was carrying her treats for her. I told her that's the way to do it, get the boys to do all the manual labor! She leans over to me and says, "I know it's like he's my servant!" HA, HA, HA....... I LOVED IT!!!! That's my girl :) Ethan is really in a rotten stage right now! He throws major temper tantrums over just about anything. If Santa really had a naughty list he'd for sure be on it. He is just like those naughty kids you see on TV! When I ask him why he did something he says he was just teasing! Yikes :( I will threaten to throw toys out and he will walk it over to the trash and throw it out himself! Nothing works with this kid!!!! I repeatedly tell him that Heavenly Father made him so cute, just to offset the naughtiness that would come with him. Well if anyone is still reading it may be a miracle, but have a great November just the same ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You sound like one buzy mom, I sure love the pictures you take! I'm thinking, when you slow down, I'll get some of my little nephew done! Love your family updates, very fuN!
Post a Comment