Jessica Sprague is fabulous, and I just wanted to share her free holiday class with everyone! I took one of her classes at the beginning of the year when I didn't even know how to do diddly squat in photo shop! I loved it and now love learning and messing around in photoshop almost every day :) So if you want to have some fun and take a freebie, sign up tomorrow!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Free Class!!!
Jessica Sprague is fabulous, and I just wanted to share her free holiday class with everyone! I took one of her classes at the beginning of the year when I didn't even know how to do diddly squat in photo shop! I loved it and now love learning and messing around in photoshop almost every day :) So if you want to have some fun and take a freebie, sign up tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i've heard about these classes and always thought it would be fun to try. what's better that a free opportunity? i just signed up, thank for the info :)
Already signed up!!
Post a Comment