Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Oh where has the year gone?? I can't believe it's already Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for! I am so thankful for my beautiful family and all the joy and laughter they bring to my life. I am so thankful for being blessed with the opportunities I have had this year. I never expected to ever be starting my own business let alone have thought I would in photography! I have always loved it, but never could have dreamed I would have a job that I love. I am thankful to all my family and friends, and really many complete strangers to making dreams a reality! I am thankful to a Mom who is always there no matter what my need is, you are truly an amazing Mom, Grandma, and just all around special person! I am thankful for health, even though we haven't been to healthy this month ;) Bry's Dad has had a lot of bad news this year with his, but finally got some good news and we are so happy for him! Thanks to all my dear friends who help me to laugh and enjoy the less serious things in life. I love you all, and hope you have a great Thanksgiving. I am grateful for the opportunity to watch my little niece Lily every week. I have never felt so close to one of my nieces or nephews probably due to the fact that I don't get to see them very often. But little Lily reminds me that I am not ready to say I'm done and know that eventually (well when I can convince my husband) that someone is waiting to join our family. I am grateful for my Dad!!! I did not marry a handy man whatsoever (sorry Bry), so I am so happy I have my Dad who helps take care of me when I need help with cars and home improvement! Last of all I am so thankful for so many things, but I don't tell one person enough how grateful I am for their heavy load! Bry I know it's hard on us that we never see you, but I know it's even harder for you to be working so hard on school and then going to a job that I know you don't love. Thanks for working so hard to make our lives much better, I appreciate all that you do! So Happy Thanksgiving to you all, and STUFF YOURSELVES SILLY!

No comments: