Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our Summer In Review

June started out rainy and not too warm, but we still managed to get in some playing at the park and with friends while we were finishing school and dance. Kylie had her second dance recital at which she did a fabulous job, and even got roses from Mommy and Daddy!!! That weekend we then headed down to Bry's family cabin with a few of our close friends and had a great time!! We got back just in time to meet my new niece Lilyana, who is absolutely adorable! Her birthday was June 30th and she finished off the month nicely ;) July was here and we started it off with a 4th of July barbecue at Grandma Rhonda's house, and some fun pixie pictures! I re-read the entire Harry Potter series all leading up to our big event of going to see the new movie with all of our friends! Don't forget our fabulous homemade Harry Potter shirts :) A week later the 24th was here (Pioneer Day in Utah) and we had a fun BBQ with a few friends and had another great holiday!! August rolled in and we went downtown to shoot some school pictures for Kylie and her best friend Eoughan, they were the two sassiest kids I've ever seen. We played with friends, went on an adventure with Grandpa, and had fun at the Ward party! We finished the month off with a teddy picnic that turned out to be eat as fast as you can before the bees devour us :) Our summer fun is now over, Bry's back in school and Kylie will be next week!!! I am more excited for the fall, and holidays to tell you the truth. I love the holiday season and all that it brings with it. Hopefully we can all remain relatively healthy throughout it all.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Summer flew by for us, too!!! As much as I love summer I definitely crave the routine that comes with school ... and a bit cooler weather (although we still won't cool down much until the end of October)!