Well, I decided to just go for it and potty train Ethan. It was a struggle for the first 3 days, but now I am glad to say he's got it!!! He hasn't had an accident in over 4 days now, and is even waking up from bedtime and naps dry!! I am so proud of him and he is pretty proud of himself to :) Two days ago when I had put him to bed, about an hour later I heard some knocking and him saying "I need to poop." I went and got him he did his business and then was ready to go back to bed. He has a ton of Batman underwears (as he calls them) and I am so excited to not need to buy diapers anymore!!! Yahoo for us!!! He picked out his potty training toy at the store yesterday. He chose a soccer ball and a Thomas the Train movie (he's a little obsessed with Thomas at the moment). We love you Ethan and are so proud of you!!!!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
I'm a Big Kid Now!
Well, I decided to just go for it and potty train Ethan. It was a struggle for the first 3 days, but now I am glad to say he's got it!!! He hasn't had an accident in over 4 days now, and is even waking up from bedtime and naps dry!! I am so proud of him and he is pretty proud of himself to :) Two days ago when I had put him to bed, about an hour later I heard some knocking and him saying "I need to poop." I went and got him he did his business and then was ready to go back to bed. He has a ton of Batman underwears (as he calls them) and I am so excited to not need to buy diapers anymore!!! Yahoo for us!!! He picked out his potty training toy at the store yesterday. He chose a soccer ball and a Thomas the Train movie (he's a little obsessed with Thomas at the moment). We love you Ethan and are so proud of you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wahoo!!!
Congratulations. No more diapers for a while.
Hooray!! Looking forward to the same thing in October once we're done with road trips!!!
Post a Comment