Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Happy Fall Y'All
Okay so it's not officially Fall, but once September hits it is for us :) It feels like I just barely did an update, but it's been over a month and so much has been going on! Bry is back at school, and we don't see him anymore. I was prepared, but the kids miss him and ask when is Daddy coming home a lot! He says during Fall break he's going to try to take some vacation time and see his family, so that's what we are looking forward to! I consider myself employed now! Yes, my photography has really taken off and I am so excited to be doing something I really love. I am booked every single weekend except one until mid-November!!! I even have a few double bookings on some of the Saturdays and a booking already in December, it feels great to have a creative outlet again! It has been a long time since I have felt like I have had an identity of my own (don't get me wrong I love being a Mommy), but I like being myself too! I also bought myself a new camera :) and I am loving it! Kylie is starting pre-school in one week and dance the week after that! She will be a busy body too! She has started to get small books and sound out words so I think beginning reading will be coming this year! She is so smart and loves to learn which couldn't make me happier! Ethan is a trial as normal. His new thing is if he wants something and I say no, he screams PLEASE!!! then hits me; like I said please? His poor little allergies have flared up again, so he is getting daily doses of benadryl (which doesn't make him sleepy in the least bit) We also have picked out some Batman underwear and are slowly introducing the potty. He peed all over the kitchen this morning, but as soon as it gets cold I am starting the 4 day stay home and get it done approach! Can't wait to have no diapers in the house :) We also got the kids' halloween costumes and pictures will be taken soon! Ethan is the cutest dragon ever (he thinks he is scary though) and Kylie is the sassiest witch ever! I love the Fall and Halloween (I guess that's what happens when you're an October baby) So stay tuned for pictures galore and more on the Holt happenings ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Halloween costumes already? You are hysterical - I should have believed it when you said you never procrastinate! I love it :)
I know what you mean about finding an outlet as a mom. I am glad you have one and lucky for you, you are good at it!
Post a Comment