Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Update

Well it has been awhile since I've done an update, so here we go! Bry has only had one class this summer, so we've been getting to see him a bit more, and we've loved it! However, fall semester will be starting in only a few weeks and that means bye bye Daddy :( I have been busy working with my new business and am getting excited that it is taking off! I have already pre-booked some sessions for August, September, and October! I am also offering Christmas cards from Shabby Miss Jenn, and the photo of Kylie up above is one of a few that will be on the sample cards! I am so excited, and really love what I do! Kylie is enjoying her summer break, but can't wait to get back to preschool for her second year. She is a little sad because all her friends in the area have earlier birthdays and start kindergarten this year :( She will also be starting back up with dance with her same team in about a month! Summer seems to be flying by, and Kylie has already informed me of what she would like to be for Halloween! LOL.... oh well, I have to make her costume so I may need to get started now, that way we'll have plenty of time for a photoshoot ;) Ethan in trucking along and just goes along with everyday life! Well with the occassional temper tantrum about twice a day :) He is finally not crying when we leave him at nursery, and actually asks on Sundays if we get to go to church! Yay! He has a bad habit of picking his nose right now, and telling him his finger is going to be chomped off by a bug doesn't seem to phase him! Other than that we are still here and are looking forward to the fall, it's my season :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute photo's. Jared and I were just talking about how giddy we are for fall to come. We love soup!

Kari said...

Don't know how you keep up with it all!! Love the pics of the kiddos :)

Unknown said...

I don't sleep much ;)