Saturday, July 18, 2009

Harry Potter- HBP

We went to Harry Potter last night, and it was GREAT!!!!!! We had such a good time, thanks to all our friends who joined us and made it such a fun night :) Kylie fell asleep right before all the intense scary stuff that happens at the end! She was so mad, and keeps trying to get me to tell her every detail she missed ;) Stacey and I were sitting next to each other, and even though we knew the inferi were coming we still both jumped about 50 feet when it actually happened!!! Good times :) I don't care if you all think I'm a big dork to make and wear our homemade HP shirts, we had a blast and looked great doing it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jared and I jumped too. We saw it last night and LOVED it. I think they did a great job with deciding what to put in the movie. I came home and decided to read book 7. I love Harry!

Cute shirts!

Stacey said...

Ha Ha and Jon wont stop bugging me about the fact that I cried!

Kari said...

What a cute pic of you and Kylie!! Glad you had a good time :)

Al my Gal said...

I still crack up when I think of Jon making fun of my shirt, and that lady in front of us laughing about it!!! That was definitely a fun night!!

candice and tom said...

You make me laugh! i love that you made shirts, you guys look so cute in them together. you look darling, it has been for too long lets get together asap!

Rissy & Spence said...

Kattrina, I like ur cute blog to stay update on friends who we haven't seen since High School. U ur kids are dardling. My blob is http://nichols-spencer-marissa.blogspot.com Hope to u had fun watching Harry Potter, love ur homemade t-shirt they are way cute. Gr8 job ttyl ur friend Marissa (Bowler) Nichols