We had a fun Independence Day with my parents, and the kids were exhausted by the time we were done! We had a BBQ with my brothers, and Bry joined us later in the evening for some fireworks! It was fun and I got some really cute shots of my Mom and the kids! Now I just need to get a hold of that new baby so I can go hog wild with a photo shoot!


3 comments:
Darling photos!! Grandma sure loves her grandbabies....just as it shoud be. Now, where are the photos of Grandpa??? :)
What cute pics of your kiddos with your mom!! Looks like a fun day :)
Kattrina, this is Angie, your cousin Jared Backman's wife. I love your work. I have seen photos by "sassafras" but I had no idea they were yours. Awesome work.
Fun to see a picture of your mom. I like that lady!
Post a Comment