Friday, June 5, 2009

Update

(you may have to click on it to see it larger) Okay here it goes for my monthly long post of updates ;) We'll start with Bry because he's the oldest! Bry is back in school for summer semester and so far so good! He just ordered his book to start studying for the PCAT he will be taking in August.... scary!!! He signed up for the one in October too, just in case he doesn't get the score he would like the first time around. I am just about the same as normal! I just designed my own business cards... SCARY (as seen above)!!! Some of the people I have taken pictures for asked me if they could have one, so I decided to design and order some. It really has begun an adventure I never thought would be in my future, but I love it! Kylie just finished studying bugs for science in preschool and even had to do a report on her favorite one the Lady Bug :) She really used to be scared of bugs until now, so it has been a nice change for her to not scream and panic everytime she sees an ant! Her last day of school is the 17th, and she is sad it has to end. However, just two month after that she'll be back in her second year of preschool and getting to go two hours more a week!! She also has her big dance recital June 24th, and then will be done until September when everything starts back up! Ethan just turned two and for some reason started throwing temper tantrums about everything!!!! I took him to the doctor on Tuesday and he had a melt down in the waiting room.... I loved walking across the room and ignoring his tantrum, I was just glad there was only one other person there besides me! His weight has slowed down drastically, and he is now at 28 lbs. and 35 inches. He might just be tall and thin after all ;) Don't get me wrong he is no tooth pick. The doctor was really impressed with his motor skills! Ethan has been able to jump with both feet off the ground since he was one! The kid can get some serious air, which apparently most two year olds can't even do! He also loves shooting his basketball, and yes he stands back and fires and makes it most of the time ;) Bry is so thrilled, I know he has his fingers crossed for a little athlete!! That's about it for now.... if any of you are still reading ;)....... don't forget to vote for Ethan everyday!!! the link is on the post below ;)

3 comments:

youngfam said...

Oh you should have gone to daybreak the other day they released like a million ladybugs into the gardens for natural pest control. We went cuz stockton is obsessed with bugs and he loved it. it was crazy if you held still for 30 seconds you had like 10 crawling on your feet! they were crawling in and out of the holes in stocktons crocks like cheese! it was funny.... but maybe too much for her! cute cards!

Freebairn Family said...

Good luck on the PCAT - I know it's such a big deal. My little sister is in her last year of pharmacy school at the U and I know she took it and bombed several times. She finally figured it out and is almost done! I'm sure he'll ace it. . . and if not, he'll get in eventually (I have proof)! :)

Kari said...

I remember the days of Steve studying for the OAT when I was pregnant with Brinley!! Scary when so much "hinges" on that one test! Will be praying he does well ;) Your cards look awesome ... you seem to have built quite a business for yourself already!! Sounds like the kiddos are perfect as ever, too. Always great to get the monthly report!