Friday, June 19, 2009
Are You Ready For Recipes???
Okay, you most certainly may think I am losing my mind!!! That or I may be going for a record with how many blogs I can have ;) My good friend Mary and I were discussing how we love to try new recipes, but hate ones that are too much work for mothers with little ones standing on their feet!!! Well, with all this discussion and want for new recipes we came up with our new idea!!!! We are starting a blog (yes, it's not just me by myself) in the hopes of helping others out with new fun, fast and easy recipes. We also are hoping people will email in their favorites so we can really build a huge recipe exchange!!!! If you are like us and want to try new things, and share new yummy ideas, please stop by the blog and email us your recipes!!! Tell whoever you want who might be interested!!! The more people the more we can share!!! Who knows one day maybe we'll have enough recipes to make a useful and fabulous cookbook!!! Come join us at www.macaronimamas.blogspot.com to get great food ideas.... or email us at macaroni.mamas@gmail.com with a recipe you'd love to share!!!! Hope to see you all contributing, and can't wait to find new recipes that become staples in my own home ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You crazy busy woman!
Sounds like a great idea ... too bad I'm a crappy cook ;)
Whatever Kari!!!! You are a good cook, and I better see some recipes from you!!!
I am so there!!!!! Or here. Or... wherever the new recipes take me!!!
Post a Comment