Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day and Blessings

This past Sunday we didn't only celebrate Father's Day, but the blessing of our new nephew Alex! Here are just a few pictures of the day...... it wasn't the best day for photos, due to the wind, and sun!!!!! So Christine when you're ready for some real family pictures I'll be there ;) You will notice Kylie is not in any of these pictures!!! She was off playing with her cousins, and I was in heels, so I wasn't really in the comfy go crawl in the sandbox to get fantastic shots mode :) Next time I'll bring a change of clothes! No Bryan doesn't have a dragon fly pin, that is the real thing ;) You've gotta love the things my husband teaches my son!!!! Alex the blessing boy!!!! Bry, his Dad, and his brother with their two boys!!! The Happy Peck Family :) Father's Day was great, and we're always glad to share such special times with our families! We were happy to get to see Bry's brother who lives in Phoenix and spend time with his cute family!!! We love you all and hope you know that!!!

2 comments:

Al my Gal said...

I love the pictures, especially the dragon fly "pin". If one of my boys had seen that they would have freaked out!!

Kari said...

You got some great pics considering the conditions ... I love the ones of Christine and Alex :) SO fun to see you guys!!!