Sunday, July 13, 2008
Our Home
Okay so Bry figured out a way to temporarily get internet, until Comcast becomes available sometime in August! Well these are some pics of our house. Obviously there's a little more than the pics show. Bry wouldn't turn off the t.v. and get out of the living room so he looks dumb in the pic! Kylie's room also has a magnet board I forgot to take a pic of, it's really cute. Poor Ethan's room is pretty empty at the moment. We are putting his dresser together today (a red one) and I really can't finish all his decor till he moves into his big boy bedding (which is a cute sports one). We went to our new ward for the first time today and I think we'll really enjoy it. It is an older ward with the new neighborhood added to it. The older folks are excited to get some young blood in there and the ladies love all the babies! Kylie found out today that she is the youngest kid in the primary, but her teacher says that she found out that she can hold her own! Kylie is upset since once again she is the only girl sunbeam, and so far it looks like the closest girl to her age in our area is 5 (which isn't too bad, we just need to meet her) Ethan has a ton of little ones his age, but he just always wants to play with big Sis Kylie so I don't worry about him! Kylie told the primary president she just wants some new friends! I hope so much that someone moves in with a kid she can be good friends with!!! She loves other kids and loves to play! Well that's about it from the Holt home at the moment! So I'm back online and back blogging well at least for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You have amazing decorating skills--so cute! I may need help one of these day...you in!?! I love it though and am so happy for your new home! :)
Wow ... it must be nice to have the whole place decorated a week after you move in ... we've been here over 3 years now and are no where close! Then again I have no talent in the decorating area so it probably won't get any better ;) Everything looks fantastic - CONGRATS!
Post a Comment