Thursday, February 14, 2008
Layers Spring Catalog PDF and Health Report!
http://www.layersclothing.com/catalog/layers_catalog_spring08_web.pdf
Okay, here is the pdf Layer'c Catalog for spring! I'm super excited since everything is so cute! You can begin ordering March 1st so let me know if anyone wants anything!
Okay, now to family news I am exhausted and I do not know how I am functioning! In the last 48 hours I think I have had like maybe 5 hours of sleep total! Ethan has got croup and he is miserable! Not so much during the day as the norm, but at night I am up all night misting up in the bathroom going out into the cool night air! I took him to the doctors today and they gave him a steroid, so I hope it helps! Bry said he was going to take a sick day on Friday since he doesn't have school and told me that I needed some sleep! I have to say it is the best Valentine present I could think of. Kylie is well, and I had to laugh since at the doctor's office she gabbed everyone's ear off and showed off her dance moves! I feel a chest cold coming on, but am not suprised since Ethan contiunually uses my shoulder as a tissue and coughs right in my face! Oh well, that's life! Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sorry to hear the two of you aren't feeling well. i hope you get some rest and have a good valentine's day! Wish you well girl!
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear Ethan is so sick!! I know how exhausting it is to deal with sick little ones ... I'm still dealing with it after more than 2 weeks! We were back in the doctor's office for Cougar and Kendyl this time - 3 1/2 hours total between the 2 appointments!! Hope everyone is feeling better really soon!
Oh sad, Noah had croup a little bit ago and it was so scary! I hope he is doing better! Hope you got a restful V-Day! Call me.
Post a Comment