Friday, February 22, 2008
5 Years Ago
I know a lot of people think wow, we made it to our 5 year anniversary, but really I feel like I have been married forever! Five years and a lot has changed! I have two adorable children, I don't work full time anymore (actually I barely work at all), a little thicker around the middle (Bry would tease that I've had two kids and he still has gained more weight) and the next five will probably change even more! Well since Bryan never reads this I'm not going to get all mushy and tell him how much he means to me, I bought a card for that.
I thought I would do just a little update on the kids while I'm posting. Kylie just got her Pre-school registration forms and she can't wait to start in September! (yah I know it's a bit aways). We also just found out that her dance recital will be June 18th, and I can't wait to watch her!!! She is always dancing and singing around the house and has really developed a true taste for music! Ethan is getting over his little sickness, and is getting too big! Mommy's arms ache all night at the weight I have to carry around all day. He will be going in for his 9 month appointment on Wednesday so I can give you the exact measurements then! He refuses to eat any baby food and will only eat whatever we're eating!(he's not picky either he'll eat every vegetable and just about anything! unlike his sister!) He's going on his fifth tooth, and gets into just about everything!!! I have to say he does everything the most crazy ways! To get across the living room he has to go underneath the coffee table and is always found in the weirdest places! Just last week I caught him trying to go through the door of the barbie house! He can go up the stairs and loves to do it! He also loves to dance and can shake his little booty pretty well! We are having a little problem with sleep, because he loves cuddling and gets a little bit of separation anxiety! I have a feeling he is going to be my little terror, Kylie was just so easy going as a baby! Well I know that is quite a bit, but that is just about everything going on with us right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hooray five years!!!congrats! And shup up about the thick in the middle BS =) lots has changed in 5 years and your kiddies are so darling. just wait stockton started as a great eater.... love ya.
ps cookie said she might have a layers party! hope so! so excited lots of cute stuff.
Oh and good luck with the sleeping... it was so hard for me because i wanted him to have good sleeping habits but i really love the snuggles!! and he thats the only thime i would get them.i didn't have him cry it out during the night until he was over 1!!!
I'm very impressed with the 5 years...I'm sure it wasn't easy! You have a great family though...such fun kids! Is Ky taking at Tip Toe? Her dance recital will be so fun for yoU!
Congrats on the 5 years :) Always a great accomplishment!! You have a darling family that will continue to grow and change for the rest of your life so continue to remember the precious moments that you share! That is what gets you through the rough patches ;)
Post a Comment