so cute. i noticed the remote on the floor by ethan... stockton always has to have one in sight too!!! i hope the snow isn't slowing things down on your house!
Oh those were the days when the toughest decision was what toy to play with!?! Remember the dances we used to make up together and then perform for our parents...we were crazy girls! Your kids are too funny...Kylie's got some serious personality and I think you should feed Ethan more, he looks hungry! :)
Ok so your kids are so dang cute!! I just love ethans fat cheeks it makes me just want to pinch them you know how grandmas always do that. i hated that as a kid!!!!
5 comments:
A couple of cuties you've got there ;) Looks like good indoor fun!
so cute. i noticed the remote on the floor by ethan... stockton always has to have one in sight too!!! i hope the snow isn't slowing things down on your house!
Oh those were the days when the toughest decision was what toy to play with!?! Remember the dances we used to make up together and then perform for our parents...we were crazy girls! Your kids are too funny...Kylie's got some serious personality and I think you should feed Ethan more, he looks hungry! :)
Ok so your kids are so dang cute!! I just love ethans fat cheeks it makes me just want to pinch them you know how grandmas always do that. i hated that as a kid!!!!
I love it! Your kids are getting so so big I cant believe it. lets do your hair soon! Drastic? I am excited call me!
Post a Comment