Monday, October 15, 2007

Our Fall Vacation!

The kids and I just got back from our annual trip to the desert or as we call it the Ranch! It's basically a big family reunion camping in the desert. My Great Great Grandfather owned a ranch just above where we camp and raised my Great Grandfather their. We go every year and ride the four wheelers, go up to the ranch and swim in the pond, and just hang out with relatives we hardly ever see! It may not seem like fun to some, but I love it and enjoy the time with my family. I know we all look lovely in our pics, but you don't worry about hair and makeup down their! This year Kylie enjoyed playing with my cousins daughter Jenna and getting messy in the dirt. Ethan just enjoyed being adored by everyone and getting lots of attention. My Dad ended up jamming his knee trying to do the zip line (he thinks he is still 19 my mom says). As for the rest of us we just hung out. The kids enjoyed the annual trick or treating to each camp, and Kylie made away with way too much candy! Well it may not seem like much of a vacation to most, but I love it and enjoy it and my kids seem to too! P.S. Bry is too big of a Nancy Boy to go with us!! LOL! He never looks at this blog so I don't have to worry about the wrath I could get for saying that!!

2 comments:

youngfam said...

Looks so fun! I bet kylie loved playing in the dirt!! I love vacations don't you =)

Kari said...

What happened to all of your comparisons?! I never got to link to them and do any of my own!!