Thursday, August 16, 2007
Its been 5 Years!!!
Today 5 years ago Bryan and I got engaged! It is amazing how different life has become since then. The things you used to think were the most important things in the world seem to barely exist. How much free and private time I used to have and I thought I was always so busy :)! I can honestly say I wouldn't go back for anything. Bryan and I know each other so much more now and definitely know that neither of us is perfect and never will be. We've both gained weight, changed hair styles and color (well all Bry's done with the hair thing is lost it), and wear totally different clothes. We love having our two beautiful children who have blessed our lives and made us even closer as companions. I tease Bry that five years is nothing and he'll have to deal with me for eternity so the sooner he just gives in and does everything my way the better ;). I love him more now then I did then and know that will continue to be so as we keep getting along in years. Nothing can really prepare you for what marriage and kids will really be like, most people probably wouldn't do it if they could watch a video of the ups and downs, but I think being single and alone seems alot more frightening. Our wedding anniversary will be February 22, yes, we were engaged for six months ( I do not recommend doing that by the way) And our big plans is to stay at home and eat take-out!!!! Well we're buying a new house!! Well I know nobody really cares about this but me so I'll finish by saying I know everyone thinks I'm weird for remembering the day Bry purposed, but he did it on my cousins wedding day so it's not too hard to forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are not weird for remembering when you got engaged cause I remember too. I am so glad you guys are so happy together with your cute little family. Lets get together soon!
AAAWWWWWWW, sweet! There is absolutely nothing weird about remembering that day ... very few milestones in our lives are remembered anymore. I don't know the exact date but I know it was Thanksgiving time (Friday or Saturday) 1996 - YIKES!! It's true that many things get better with time :)
Post a Comment