Super cute pics!! I still have YET to take all of my kiddos to the studio! I have a friend who's sister is starting to do photography so we may go that route the first time around. For now I'm stuck with my own crummy shots ;)
HEY TRINY! I love these pics! Your fam is so dang cute! If you need to chat call me!
I love looking at all your cute pictures!! What fun kids :) P.S. I also remember the day i got engaged...crazy that it has been 5 yrs for you two!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Super cute pics!! I still have YET to take all of my kiddos to the studio! I have a friend who's sister is starting to do photography so we may go that route the first time around. For now I'm stuck with my own crummy shots ;)
HEY TRINY! I love these pics! Your fam is so dang cute! If you need to chat call me!
I love looking at all your cute pictures!! What fun kids :)
P.S. I also remember the day i got engaged...crazy that it has been 5 yrs for you two!
Post a Comment