Can you believe it's November? I can't quite wrap my head around it, and I better get there soon because this is a crazy month for us.
Bry is doing awesome! He has a 100% pass rate on all his tests thus far (knock on wood), and I really am so proud of him. He studies so much and has to take in so much knowledge over a two week period it makes me dizzy just thinking about it. He showed me a paper this week and said now you need to memorize this and 18 more of them before my test next week, lets just say I am glad it is him and not me ;) We are looking forward to his Thanksgiving and especially Christmas break :) It will be nice to see him a little more! He also has a new calling teaching Gospel Doctrine, and everyone said his first lesson was amazing. I wish I could have gone, but I was teaching sharing time in primary, so all I can do is wish him luck.
I have a few more weeks of craziness of work, and then I can take a breath and enjoy my holiday :) January and February are always slow months for me, so I have plans to get crap done around here. I am busy trying to plan a birthday in the midst of the chaos and a baptism. I did give myself a little pat on the back because I am done Christmas shopping! YAY! I am so not a procrastinator, so it really isn't that big of an accomplishment. I had big plans to take some fun photos for our Christmas cards, but just ran out of time. I just put photos throughout the year on them and called it good. I didn't even get around to doing fun Halloween photos, but I promised Kylie we would get around to some birthday photos. A promise is a promise ;)
Kylie is busy with school and dance as usual. She is learning her solo, and it is going to really push her this year. I think she is up for the challenge though, and I've already started to design her costume EEK!!! Sorry, but that is one of my favorite parts to all of this ;) She is getting really excited for her birthday party, and her upcoming baptism. She is a little nervous for the primary program a week after her baptism though. She was given the part of bearing her testimony about her baptism experience. It will be her first time bearing her testimony, but I know she will do a great job!
Ethan is loving Kindergarten, and is doing amazing! He has straight A's or I guess 5's ;) He has a best friend who actually lives in the building next to us. I am so happy he is getting big and doing so well. Of course it also breaks my heart at the same time, so I am a hot mess most of the time.
Ethan is looking forward to Christmas and has a very specific list of what he would like, good thing it only has two things on it ;)
Well that is us in a nut shell, hopefully this month goes off with a hitch. I just hope I can hold it all together and not get sick at least until January ;) (knock on wood!)


No comments:
Post a Comment