Monday, November 26, 2012

Ghoul's Night Out!

We had Kye's Birthday party on her birthday a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted to do a quick post :) I designed the invites (it took me forever!), but Kylie was in love with it.  We had the girls come over for a Ghoul's Night Out, ate pizza, watched a movie, and opened presents.  The girls all had a great time, and I really lucked out finding some Monster Highish stuff around Halloween :)  Thank you TARGET $1 bins :)  We kept it small, because I have to also get things ready for her baptism this Saturday!  I can't believe it's already here!  




2 comments:

LoriAlbrecht said...

Wow! That invite was awesome! You're so talented!!

Miss Deja said...

Seriously! You should be a party planner. You do the cutest things for your kids birthdays, they are lucky kids. This is darling!