Monday, May 16, 2011

Mean Mom

My soon to be four year old refuses to stop sulking about everything. He is ridiculous! Last Wednesday his preschool teacher informed me that he was put in time out for being rude to one of his classmates. When she asked him to apologize he refused and sulked around, so he remained in time out for the entire time! Today we went and I told him he needed to apologize to his teacher. He refused. I took him home and he has lost all of his privileges today and tomorrow. If he does not apologize Wednesday, his birthday party is being cancelled. Do I sound like a mean mom? I just can't deal with his behavior any more. He has to try and test every boundary possible, and I refuse to let him think he is somehow above consequence. I am sorry to those I've told about the invite or given one to already.

No comments: