Thursday, May 26, 2011

Birthday Boy

Can you believe he is 4 years old!!!! I can't :( It seems like yesterday that I went into the hospital to be induced and a few hours later at 2:15 in the afternoon he grace us with his cute little baby big head :) He seriously had a large head! The poor little guy had acid reflux and it was so sad for awhile to seem him in pain after he ate, but it didn't deter him much. I actually started this blog a couple of months after he was born! So you can go back and see what a chub he was :) My little Ethan is one of the funniest kids I have ever met, the things he comes up with has us rolling. He is definitely my tester child. He pushes my limits to the edge, and then some. I think he will be successful in life because he is extremely persistant! We love him so much and are so happy that our little guy is part of our family :) We love you Ethan!!!!!

No comments: