Thursday, December 6, 2007
TAG!
#1 How long have you been together? Almost 6 years!
#2 How long did you date? 6 months, then we were engaged for 6 months! (too long)
#3 How old is he? Bry is 27
#4 Who eats more? Bry!
#5 Who said I love you first? I did, but he said it right back.
#6 Who is taller? He is; thank heavens for that!
#7 Who sings better? Me, and I promise that doesn't say much for Bry!
#8 Who is smarter? I'd say we balance each other out equally on this! I am better with English, and stuff like that where he's way better at Math and Science! I HATE MATH!!!
#9 Who does Laundry? Bry is really picky about his laundry and has been ever since his mission. So he does his own, and I do everyone elses!
#10 Who does the dishes? Both of us!
#11 Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me!
#12 Who pays the bills? Bry does, I used to, but we switched don't ask me why!
#13 Who mows the lawn? Bry
#14 Who cooks dinner? I do, Bry has never cooked anything but waffles for all of us.
#15 Who drives the car when we're together? Bry does, I like not driving.
#16 Who is more stubborn? Bry is, he has a little too much Pride.
#17 Who kissed who first? Bry kissed me first.
#18 Who asked who out? Bry, but I had to go talk to him for him to actually do it!
#19 Who proposed? Bry did.
#20 Who is more sensitive? Me, are you kidding I cry about dumb stuff all the time!
#21 Who has more friends? Ha Ha, we don't really hang out with anyone we are Losers!
#22 Who has more siblings? Bry does by one!
#23 Who wears the pants in the family? I think I do, but it takes some time getting my point across!
Okay Tag Your it! Kari, Tiff, Jill or John, and Cookie!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
One of these days I will really get around to this cuz it's a fun one!! I've only posted once in the past several weeks with all of my projects and deadlines to meet :) Maybe once I get my Christmas cards done (which may end up being New Year's cards by the time I get my pictures back from the photographer) ....
Post a Comment