We went and saw the lights on Wednesday night. It wasn't too cold and the kids loved it! Ethan was in AW of all the lights, and Kylie knocked on the Temple door to see if Jesus was home.(She was sad when he didn't answer!) She remembered that I told her we were married there so she made the comment, "You and Daddy got married in Jesus's castle!" I thought it was sweet! I told her she could one day too!


4 comments:
That is so cute that she knocked on the door and thought Jesus would answer. So sweet. I can't wait till Noah starts saying funny things like that!
SO cute... i remember when my brother was super little, we went to the temple. He went to the door and said to us "shhhh i think i hear Jesus talking"! So funny! I loved reading you tag (until i saw my name j/k) It will be fun to remember the early days of us! =)
I love the way kids see things!! Looks like a fun time - reminds me of when we were there last Thanksgiving and I thought my family would literally FREEZE to death because we just aren't equipped for cold weather like that anymore!
Post a Comment