I love this girl so much! I can't believe she is already 9! Kylie has always been such a special addition to our family. She is such and easy going child, and makes our life pretty stress free :) I have always considered Kylie an inspiration, and a gift from my Heavenly Father! She is such a great example not only to her brother, but to her Mom and Dad. She inspires me to be a better person, and Mom. We love you miss Kylie! Have a Happy Happy Birthday!
Saturday, November 16, 2013
Happy 9th Birthday Miss Kylie!
I love this girl so much! I can't believe she is already 9! Kylie has always been such a special addition to our family. She is such and easy going child, and makes our life pretty stress free :) I have always considered Kylie an inspiration, and a gift from my Heavenly Father! She is such a great example not only to her brother, but to her Mom and Dad. She inspires me to be a better person, and Mom. We love you miss Kylie! Have a Happy Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment