Hello one and all, October is here and I am uber excited about it!!!! Sorry to say, but I can't wait for this year to end. It has been a hard one, and I am ready to give it a little kick in the tush and send it on its way!
Bryan is non existent to us really. We say bye Dad in the morning (that's really all the kids get until Saturday) and I say how was your day/ goodnight when he gets home! Yep, STUDY is what Bry's life is at the moment, but that is what needs to be done! No complaints, the poor guy dreams about pharmaceuticals now; UGH!
I have hit my busy time of year with business, and just about everything else too. I have a lot of sessions this month, a ward party to plan, my birthday, reflections, class parties, Halloween...... oh yeah and no time to breath before the whirl wind of November with Kylie's birthday, birthday party, Thanksgiving, more sessions............ and right into December kicking it off with a Baptism on the 1st, Primary program, ward party, family parties, Christmas, and New Years! If I make it out alive I will let you know. Maybe I really will be able to drop 20lbs. with all I have going on ;)
Kylie is a busy bee too! Dance is well under way, and she has also begun this years solo as well. She has one more dance clinic this weekend (for 6 hours) to learn her jazz routine, and then it will be practice, practice, practice!!!! Kylie is doing awesome in school. She is in the highest reading group again this year, and is reading up a storm :) She has also had 100% on every single one of her spelling tests so far. She is turning 8 in a month and celebrating with a Monster High -- Ghoul's Night Out party. She will also be getting baptized on December 1st! I can't believe my baby girl is so big!!! We are so excited and proud of her we could burst though ;)
Ethan just finished up fall t-ball, and was awesome! The boy loves the game, and wants to start REAL baseball in the spring. He is doing so well in Kindergarten, and is reading up a storm too! Something just clicked and he is sailing right along now :) We have almost finished his short vowel books and will be moving into the long vowel books shortly! I have a flash back of Kylie asking me how to spell everything as he rights it down. He writes the whole family notes and leaves them under our pillows :) He is so sweet (most of the time). Everybody calls him a mama's boy though, and we are pretty hooked on one another. He went up to my parents cabin a few weekends ago with just him. I had a hard time, and apparently (since I got a phone call of him crying and missing me) he did too! It is so hard to see your babies grow up, something that must eventually come to us all unfortunately. I am determined to lap up the love and hugs while I can, I know soon I will become uncool!
That is pretty much it at the moment, hopefully the remainder of the year is fun and smooth sailing ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment