Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Kindergarten....

I can't promise I didn't cry like a baby, but I did hold it together till I was walking home alone.  Ethan was super excited though, and I didn't want him to think I wasn't as well.  I have been sobbing by myself all weekend about this.  Such a huge milestone in a kids life, and I know he is ready.  I just thought I would have another little one with me at home, but sometimes life doesn't go as we planned.  I am having a hard time accepting that.  I pray daily to not be sad, but to be happy and move on.  My kids are happy and healthy though, and I couldn't be more happy about that.  Ethan actually got Ms. Brasher (who Kylie had for Kindergarten), so he felt really at ease in her class.  He used to go with me to help all the time, so he knew what to expect already.  I actually came in to get their planners done for her today, and E waved with a big smile.  So happy I am not embarrassing yet, that will kill me when I become uncool ;)  
So proud of my little Kindergartener!  We Love you Ethan, Good Luck!
oh ps.  Please be good ;D






No comments: