Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Update 2012

April is here, and that means Spring is too, which means it's time for another Holt family update!  I am so looking forward to the warmer weather; I am sick of cold ;)
Bryan is counting down the days till school starts.  He decided to do the MBA program with his pharmacy, so he starts school at the beginning of July instead.  I am so excited for him, and am so proud of him.  I am sure the next two years are going to be insane, at least his third year in school is his internship so that shouldn't be as bad.  I am staying busy with work, kids and my church calling.  I am trying to find some time to do some pictures of the kids in their Easter duds, but it will not be happening till well after the holiday.  I think we'll be mixing some Spring pics with Ethan's birthday pictures.  I don't have much time to breath this month with dance competitions every other weekend.  Since Kye is doing a solo this year we have to be at them all day Friday and Saturday.  Kylie is excited because we are staying in a hotel for two of them in Roy and Ogden.  Friday we won't get done until about 10pm and we have to be there the next day at 9am, not to mention crazy gas prices made it well worth the stay.  It will be fun to have two mommy/daughter weekends this month!  Bry is going to be hanging with Ethan and they have already made big plans.  They are going to go to a Bees game the first weekend and then go see the new Pirates movie the second.  Luckily her last competition at the beginning of May is at Taylorsville High so we should all make it to that one :)  Kylie is amazing and I am so excited for her.  She LOVES dance, which secretly makes me thrilled!  She has never complained once about going and begs to take more classes.  I am so glad she has found a talent she loves.  She is doing well in school still and is excited to start the 2nd grade after the summers end.  Ethan is going through a bad hair month since mommy is trying to grow it out!  He wants hair like the boys in One Direction :D  Lol, he is so funny!  It is so hard to let it grow out and be in that in between phase!  Otherwise he is excellent and continually asks if it's closer to his birthday or if it's time to go to the cabin yet?  I haven't received info for Spring T-ball yet, but he is looking forward to it, he really loves baseball.  He is also chomping at the bit to start Kindergarten, something I am not ready for!  Which reminds me I am going to be the VP of the PTA board next year, so I have become a stereotypical Mom, lol scary huh!   That is pretty much it at the moment.  We aren't the most exciting people on the block.

1 comment:

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

That is awesome that you will be in teh PTA, you'll be great at it. I'm not surprised that YOUR daughter loves dance and is crazy good at it. And I can't believe our littl boys are starting kindergarten this year. Where does the time go? P.S. I love date nights/days one on one with the kids. So fun, sounds like a good month, with lots to look forward to. love you!!