Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Holt Update.....
I haven't done an update in awhile so here we go :) Bry is out of school right now, and he just got a new job! Yes, finally we are seeing the light! I have been so down the past 14 months. Last March Bry's pay was cut drastically and in September he lost his job. He was out of work until January when he finally got a lower paying job (but a job). I am happy to say we are back up (even a little better off) to the last March pay. Whew! A weight has been lifted from my shoulders..... I feel sorry for men, the weight of supporting your family is crazy stressful. I am busy with work, and trying to have some summer fun while I am at it :) I am happy to say we are getting out of town this weekend and the second weekend of July! Yay some R&R is definitely needed. Everyone asks me anytime they see me, so I will answer the question now (so you don't have to pester me anymore) NO, I am not pregnant. We have been trying for a year and a half with no luck. I am finally on Clomid, but still no luck. It breaks my heart, but there is not much I can do about it. I am regrettably coming to the conclusion that I may only get two. I can't afford crazy methods that may or may not work, so it leaves me with a choice. We are going to try for a few more months and if nothing happens I am sad to say that we will just take the road of being grateful for what we have. I am having a hard time getting my hopes up every month only to have a breakdown the next. So we will see, and if not well that is life. Kylie is out of school for the summer, but she goes back at the end of July. She got an award at the end of the year for Outstanding Academics, being in the top three of her class. She is so excited to go to the 1st grade, and looks forward to eating lunch at school :) She just finished a great year of dance, as you can see from my previous post :) We are so proud of her and her accomplishments! She just sang a duet at Church on Sunday too. When the music leader asked me I was nervous for her, but she got up there with no fear in those little bones and belted it out! She would like to do voice lessons, so we will be starting that soon. She isn't off dance long since she wanted to still do summer technique and tumbling. She can now do both sided cartwheels, cartwheels with only one arm, and she just got her back bends from standing. So now her goal is to have back walkovers soon :) She is doing solos this next year too!!! She has got some performing guts! Multi talented! Sorry I probably sound like a boasting jerk, but my kids make up most of my life and I am so proud of them :) Ethan just finished up soccer, and I can say I don't think it was the sport for him. He didn't love it :( He loves baseball though, so next year we will be trying that out instead. I believe in letting your kids try different things, but when they find the one they really enjoy to stick with it and perfect yourself in it. He just finished his first year of preschool and will be going back this fall. He has grown so much and I love to watch him write his name and letters :) He already has boy handwriting :) Well that is us in a nut shell right now :) Also, I really don't mind when people ask if I am pregnant. So don't worry I won't get upset and bite your head off :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment