March is here can you believe it??? I can't, we go to Disneyland in 2 weeks and 6 days (according to the countdown below!) Bry has been really busy with school, work, and his church callings. We celebrated our 7th anniversary on the 22nd of February, so much time has passed and so much has changed from the beginning! We also just celebrated Bry's 30th birthday on March 1st! He has kicked off this year by already losing 9lbs. In the past year in and a half he has gone from 213 to 191!!! What a skinny butt :) I have been working out for the last few weeks (Bry has motivated me) but I've only lost 4lbs so far. I am determined to get toned and in good shape! I have been keeping relatively busy with my job, and know the spring is going to get really busy! Kylie is gearing up for Disneyland, and then starts her dance competition season!!! She is doing so well this year, and her cartwheels are getting really good! I also just registered her for kindergarten, if I get A track like I requested she'll be starting at the end of July :( She is getting too big! Ethan has become even worse if you can imagine! His temper tantrums, hitting, destroying things, etc. is becoming a bit much!!! He is in his room a lot for punishment, and I can't wait for this phase to be over!!!! He is really looking forward to Disneyland, and his birthday in May, we are planning on going and riding with Thomas for it ;) That is it for now, if we have any exciting news coming our way I'll let you know, but for right now we're pretty dull!


1 comment:
There is nothing dull about all of that!! You guys have so much excitement!! I wish I was going to Disneyland with you!!
Post a Comment