I really hate pictures of myself..... I don't know why I even attempt any!
.jpg)
Yep, I'm now officially over the hump and on my way to the 30 yard line ;) I am 26 today, but it doesn't feel like my birthday! When you get old and are a parent life just doesn't seem to revolve around you anymore, and that's okay with me. Bry took me shopping last Wednesday for some birthday goodies, and we also went out to dinner and a movie with some friends Friday night. The best present was probably just having him home the entire week (last week). Today he is gone to school and work for the whole day, I am babysitting my niece, and Kylie has dance tonight. So basically it's just like any other Monday. Well, I did buy me a small birthday cake :) Can't wait to see what another year brings.
5 comments:
You are gorgous Katrrina and I love, love, love the yellow boots! But you are so pretty, indeed!
Happy birthday my beautiful friend. Hope your day was good. I had a blast hanging out with you and hope to see you again soon! Love ya.
Katrina, I like ur new hair cut it looks really good on u. Happy 26th Birthday... Have super week ttyl old friend from high school. Ur kids are very cute. I definely like ur photography u take of ur little family. Have fun hope to stay in touch. My email is nichols4ml@gmail.com & my blog address is http://nichols-spencer-marissa.blogspot.com
ur friend, Marissa(Bowler)Nichols
OH, to be 26 again!!! It's not until you write it down that it is so obvious how much older I am than you! I am way closer to 40 than you are to 30, my dear ;) Glad you had a great time leading up to your celebration ... you deserve it! Your pics are gorgeous, too!
You look beautiful! i love your hair! Happy Birthday! i cant believe how old you are! oh wait you are still super young! ;) we need to get together.
Post a Comment